Christian Harbor Youth Camp in Holcombe, WI.
Family Camp Theme: “Foundations”
Background Text: Deuteronomy 6
Session 1: Learning to Love God: The Greatest Commandment (Deut. 6:4–6; Mark 12:30)
- Outline: “Learning to Love God: The Greatest Commandment“
- Chart: “Loving God With Personal Integrity“
Session 2: Learning to Love Others: The Second Greatest Commandment (Deut. 6:7–9)
- Outline: “Learning to Love Others: The Second Greatest Commandment“
- Chart: “Loving God By Loving Others“
Session 3: Learning to Explain and Defend the Faith (Deut. 6:14–15, 20–25; 1 Peter 3:15; Col. 2:8; 2 Cor. 10:5)
- Richard Knopp. Truth About God: What Can We Know and How Can We Know It? Small book with six short videos also available.
- Richard Knopp. “Where Will We Go Without God?”
- Richard Knopp Video: “Truth about God in Nature.”
- Richard Knopp Video: “Truth about God in Special Revelation.”
- Room For Doubt Animation: “Why Do You Still Believe?”
- Jason Houser, Nicole Stine, and Daniel McCoy. Real Life Theology Conversations: A Guide to Essential Questions and Answers for Family Discipleship. RENEW, 2023.
- Joel Singleton. Family Discipleship Blueprint: A Year-by-Year Guide to Family Discipleship. Free eBook at https://renew.org/ebook/family-discipleship-blueprint-a-year-by-year-guide-to-family-discipleship/.
- Sean McDowell and J. Warner Wallace. So the Next Generation Will Know: Preparing Young Christians for a Challenging World.
- Rebecca McLaughlin. 10 Questions Every Teen Should Ask (and Answer) about Christianity.
- Alisa Childers. Live Your Truth and Other Lies: Exposing Popular Deceptions That Make Us Anxious, Exhausted, and Self-Obsessed.
- Hillary Morgan Ferrer. Mama Bear Apologetics: Empowering Your Kids to Challenge Cultural Lies.
- Natasha Crain. Talking with Your Kids about God: 30 Conversations Every Parent Must Have.
- Michael Kruger. Surviving Religion 101: Letters to a Christian Student on Keeping the Faith in College.
- Jim Putman and Bill Putman. Hope for the Prodigal: Bringing the Lost, Wandering, and Rebellious Home.
- Room For Doubt. Recommended Resources for Youth and Adults (books, websites, and videos).